less than 30 mins
less than 10 mins
A super quick, warm pitta sandwich of lightly spiced courgette slices and juicy tomatoes.
Each serving provides 484kcal, 14g protein, 47g carbohydrate (of which 8g sugars), 26g fat (of which 4g saturates), 6g fibre and 0.8g salt.
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp coriander seed
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 3 tbsp groundnut oil
- 1 courgette
- 300g/10½oz cherry tomatoes
- 2 pitta breads
- Preheat the grill.
- Grind the cumin and coriander seeds with the garam masala in a mortar and pestle and add the oil.
- Thinly slice the courgettes and mix with the spice oil.
- Place the courgettes in a pan with the tomatoes and cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Toast the pitta bread under the grill.
- Fill the pittas with the courgettes and tomatoes and squeeze down to release the tomato juice.